Safety, Inc. has had its base of operations in Western Colorado since 2001. Our capabilities reach beyond our geographical location – we serve our client’s needs in any location. We specialize in providing the following:
- Safety-related training; (Safeland, First Aid Medic, OSHA 10 (General Industry and Construction), H2S Awareness/Operator, Fall Protection, Trenching and Excavation, HAZWOPER 8/24/40, Forklift Operator, Crane Operator, Arc Flash, Fall Protection, HazMat Transportation, etc.)
- Compliance consulting, training, and support (ISNetworld, PICS, PEC Premier, and National Compliance Management Systems);
- Fit Testing/Respiratory Protection
- Confined space entry, inspection, and standby rescue services;
- Industrial hygiene monitoring and evaluation;
- Contract staffing and augmentation;
- Electrical Safety/Lock out/Tag out
- Environmental assessment services;
- Various other customizable courses based on client need/request.
Our focus on high-level, technical interactive training and deep-dive basic training, combined with our uniquely qualified instructors and our presence in multiple markets, sets us apart as one of the premier safety training services companies in the country. Our focus is on quality. We would welcome the opportunity to help you and your company in any way you might need.
Safety, Inc. will solve customer safety problems, save client time and money, and simplify the compliance issues of our customers.